1. Why does the products have different colors (yellow, black etc..)?
All of our product colors are due to the natural color of different ingredients that go into the product. We do not add any colors.
2. Why does the products have small dosage compared to other similar marketed products?
Our products do not have un-necessary fillers or additives as compared to other marketed products. At the same time, we made sure all of our products have all the vitamins and minerals similar/ or even more than other marketed products.
3. How many servings does each bottle have?
All of our products have 30 servings and lasts for 30 days except for Immune Booster.
4. How do I store the products?
Once opened, product need to be refrigerated and consume within 3 months after opening the bottle.
Unopened bottles can be stored at room temperature, away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
5. Can I add the product to my morning coffee?
It is NOT recommended to add any of our products to hot drinks since heat may damage the liposomal and nutrient molecule structure. However, you can add the product to water or other drinks that are not hot.
6. Can I take more than one Vitaminally's product at the same time or mix them together and drink?
Yes, you can take more than one of our products at the same time or mix them together and take them.
7. Are VitaminAlly products Lab tested?
Yes, we do care about our customers. Every batch is ISO certified 3rd party lab tested for Heavy metals and Microbiological activity. In addition, we make sure every raw material used in the manufacturing of our products must have a “Certificate of Analysis” from its supplier with proven purity and potency of the ingredient.