Liposomal Immune Booster Liquid Vitamins
We all could use as much immunity as we can get! Our Immune Booster Sources Vitamin C from organic acerola cherry fruit and ionic zinc. Loaded with vitamin E and lysine, this is the perfect cocktail (or rather, drops) to keep you healthy all year long.
- We all need to boost our Immune system in order to fight against the outside microbial.
- So we have formulated our Immune Booster with Organic Vitamin C and ionic Zinc along with Vitamin E and lysine in liposomal liquid drops for easy to take with enhanced absorption.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which protect the cells from harmful molecules and boost the immune system. It is essential for growth, development and repair of all body tissues. In this formulation Vitamin C is naturally sourced from organic acerola cherry fruits.
- Zinc: Zinc is necessary for immune cell function and cell signaling. Zinc stimulates particular immune cells and reduce oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E: It plays many roles in your body. It’s known for its antioxidant effects, protecting your cells from oxidative damage by neutralizing harmful molecules. In addition, it’s needed for proper immune function and cellular signaling.
- Lysine: lysine blocks amino acids such as arginine that are responsible for spreading viruses throughout the body.
How to Use
How to Use
Shake well before use.
Mix 3 mL (3 Droppers) in 8 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage and drink, once daily.
Do not mix with hot drinks.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Use within 3 months of opening.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping available as well as flat rate and expedited options. Add to cart to see all of our fast and convenient shipping options.
1. Why does the products have different colors (yellow, black etc..)?
All of our product colors are due to the natural color of different ingredients that go into the product. We do not add any colors.
2. Why does the products have small dosage compared to other similar marketed products?
Our products do not have un-necessary fillers or additives as compared to other marketed products. At the same time, we made sure all of our products have all the vitamins and minerals similar/ or even more than other marketed products.
3. How many servings does each bottle have?
All of our products have 30 servings and lasts for 30 days except for Immune Booster.
4. How do I store the products?
Once opened, product need to be refrigerated and consume within 3 months after opening the bottle. Unopened bottles can be stored at room temperature, away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
5. Can I add the product to my morning coffee?
It is NOT recommended to add any of our products to hot drinks since heat may damage the liposomal and nutrient molecule structure. However, you can add the product to water or other drinks that are not hot.
6. Can I take more than one Vitaminally's product at the same time or mix them together and drink?
Yes, you can take more than one of our products at the same time or mix them together and take them.
7. Are VitaminAlly products Lab tested?
Yes, we do care about our customers. Every batch is ISO certified 3rd party lab tested for Heavy metals and Microbiological activity. In addition, we make sure every raw material used in the manufacturing of our products must have a “Certificate of Analysis” from its supplier with proven purity and potency of the ingredient.
WHY CHOOSE VITAMINALLY
- Highest absorption through Liposomal technology
- Easy to swallow liquid vitamins
- All NON-GMO and Allergen free ingredients
- No artificial flavors and colors
- No binders and fillers
- 100% recylable container